Friday, March 27, 2020

~ History within the Abandoned ~

Abandoned structures, buildings left to rot and decay overtime as nature takes over. These structures have many stories locked away within their walls. While many locations have a fairly recorded history, there are about an equal amount of structures that do not. Looking at a decaying structure as it is left alone to battle the elements by itself. If only the walls could talk themselves and reveal what they have witnessed. Granted, not everything would be cheers and smiles. There is a dark side to everything, a negative to go hand-in-hand with the positive.

The different structures and the way they seem to decay differently. Strangely I find the different ways they decay to be fascinating and beautiful for some structures. I have taken pictures of many abandoned structures. Granted, for the amount of pictures I have now I have lost a lot of pictures due to corrupted images from technical issues. 

Here are just a few pictures I have taken. Note: I merely took the pictures, I do not and will not claim to own the property or structures that are in my pictures. I merely take ownership over the image itself. Not the property or structures that are in the pictures.