Saturday, April 11, 2020

~ Cover Songs -- Part 2 ~

Part 2
Okay, so many times I have heard a cover song is not as good as the original. Which many cases I agree, but I do not think they are better, but they do give another sound to a good song. Then some times the cover can make a song sound better than the original. Personal opinion plays a part of course, but you know. So here I'm posting a few videos, songs from movies and a cover done of the same song. Check them out, give them a listen. You never know, you may be surprised that you like them. ^_^



Original


Cover by Leo Moracchioli


Original



Cover by Leo Moracchioli



Original?



Cover by Leo Moracchioli feat. his wife (I think) and his daughter



Toxic Love from Ferngully sang by Tim Curry



Toxic Love cover by Jonathan Young and Lee Albrecht



Original



cover by Caleb Hyles and Jonathan Young