Oh, then the Barbie dolls even. I never liked baby dolls much, but I liked Barbie dolls. Never thought much about their "figures" because to me they werr toys, merely playthings, not alive. But... that's all a whole other subject. 😁
Granted, I had a Cabbage Patch doll from a garage sale and another baby doll that I had gotten for Christmas. I think she came with a "birth certificate" and stuff like that. As I got older, I thought the American Girl dolls were neat. Never got one, but they were really expensive. Plus, Barbie's were expensive alone and they could be played with more.
I had a video microscope thing. I had a silver robot toy that was made by the Tiger electronics company, or whatever. Oh, had a red and white recorder thing with a microphone that was attached by a yellow curled cord. Still have my Love-A-Lot CareBear from 1986, the year I was born. I miss Buster, my big blue stuffed bear that was 2 to 3 feet tall and took up at least a 1/3 of my bed. Purchased at a garage sale in Pratt on a street that runs east and west, about 2 to 3 blocks south of Petey's park.
So many fun toys growing up theough the 90s (born in 1986). So many toys I loved, couldn't really pick a single favorite. My white/blue/pink Huffy bike was my favorite outdoor toy, possibly. It came with a bag that attached to the handle bars by velcro stapes. I used to "explore", bring home metal things I found on the ground, leaves, rocks, random things, and lil bead things that I later would learn were ball bearings and colored beads from airsoft guns.
Then whatever I found I'd take home, ask dad and mom what things were. Learning something new almost every adventure. Once I grew up, come to find out I would end up doing the same thing. 😁 Except I would have a vehicle and a camera. Picking random dirt roads, seeing where they went. Take pictures along the way and if I came across plants, rocks, or random things on the roads I would sometimes pick them up.
Another fun toy were Polly Pockets. Yes, keeping the little figures together was difficult. They were so fun.
Found a replica or newer model of one of many Polly Pockets I had. This one had a small battery in it to light up parts of it.
Also found out, I can get a Pop Funko figure of a Polly Pocket I used to have. 🤣🤣🤣🤣