Saturday, April 20, 2019

~ Various Animals: Part 2 ~

Most of my other blog posts that featured videos on them typically only had one video to them.

Bullhead Snake (I think) - Click Here - Yes, I was making noise at it to get it's attention. And yup, my digital camera at the time was having problems so it is pixel. Regardless, you can still tell that the snake was not happy with me. ^_^

Weasel - The same brown weasel you saw in a picture from the Various Animals: Part 1 post is this same one in this video. - Click Here

Turtle - Click Here - Stopped to watch a turtle cross the dirt road.

Another Turtle - It was shy at first, then wasn't, then camera fell over. - Click Here

Turkeys - Just strolling along the road that goes around the Pratt lake - Click Here

Shovel Nose fish - Click Here - Not exactly sure if this is a Kansas fish, I do not remember, but it is pretty cool.

Deer - Click Here

Finally, a slideshow of pictures I took of various animals I saw here in Kansas. ^_^ Click Here ^_^