Some of the foods I have fixed.
A picture distorted due to a previous photo storing site's app. Oh well. This is a white cake I divided into four bowls and added a different color to. I would then pour the batter of each color into each corner, take a rubber spatula and swirl it around. I thought it up around 05/06. Later on finding out that I was clearly not the only one to have thought of. I have had people request me to make one for them. I still owe a few people a cake.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
Ranch dressing, real bacon bites, minced onion, and topped with a light sprinkle of Duck Salt.
Good stuff. My parents made this and I started making it since it is really good.
Yay, salad. Okay so I hear people say they are not rabbits and will not eat like them. Question: how many rabbits eat ham or other meats? Uh huh, that is what I thought. Ha, okay, now moving on. Okay so I am a big fan of meat and vegetables. As far as meat goes, I do not like what factory farms do to the animals and I do not believe in eating Veal of any sort. Lamb chops are good, but only had it once. Anyways, when it comes to salads, I love to load them up. Like, seriously. Iceberg lettuce, Romaine lettuce, Cabbage (green and purple), Kale, leaf Spinach, Peas, Green Onion, Red Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Bananas Peppers, Jalapenos, Cherry Peppers, Pickled Baby Corn, Dill Pickles, Pickled Beets (on the side), Avocados, Radishes, Cucumbers, Taco blend Shredded cheese, Turkey, Ham, Chicken, Black Olives, Green Olives, and Ranch dressing. I love salads, unfortunately this salad did not have nearly that many items.
Ground hamburger cooked and a sloppy joe packet added and a can of pork 'n' beans. Then add it and cheese to a bun. Yum!!
Potato soup. Potatoes, diced onion, milk, butter, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder , and boom. Delicious potato soup with oyster crackers.
Homemade Chili, cannot go wrong with chili. I remember in school we got crackers, a pickle spear, and a cinnamon roll with our chili. I would cut the dill pickle spear into chunks and mix it in my chili with my crushed crackers and dunk the cinnamon roll in. Granted, many of us in school had done that. Here is just basic chili, shredded cheese melted and mixed in. Topped with oyster crackers.





