~ My Randomness is just that, random things that I think of or learn or want to share. Makes sense, right? ^_^ From random pictures, random recipes (maybe), random video clips, etc. Mainly just a blog of stuff I like, want to share, and just me being random. ~
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
~ Look to the Sky: Part 2 ~
This post is going to feature a few of the pictures I took using cell phone cameras. Granted I have tons of these, so narrowing it down to just a few pictures. I would have more of both types, but of course a long time ago I used a different website to house many of my pictures. Naturally, something bad happened and it ruined so many of my pictures that I had to delete them unfortunately. Regardless, here are some more pictures I have taken over the years.








